On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com> wrote:

> I've got a two week hiatus for my college team (UofO Ducks) as they
> are banished to the Palouse for the 8th time in 10 years against a
> pretty bad Washington State team in a match that won't be televised
> and then they have a bye week following it, so I will take the
> opportunity to mock other people's football teams for fun.
>
> On the bright side, I just got told that it is Pinot and
> Gewurztraminer harvest time this weekend, so I think I might head down
> to my friend's farm and spend the weekend picking grapes.

I though Oregon was overrated, especially when they went down 21-3 early to
Stanford. But their come back really impressed me. And...holy speed demons
batman. Oregon has speed all over the field!

And when they aren't getting stupid with their uniforms, I love their
classic green uniforms and helmet with the single O on it. Oregon might
suffer from playing in a down conference this year.

--
Glittering prizes and endless compromises
Shatter the illusion of integrity