You basically laid it out perfectly.

The problem, I think, is that when SEC power combines with Pac 10 speed, the
power usually seems to win out. Top to bottom, the Pac 10 might end up being
stronger...and is certainly stronger than I thought.

After the whoopin' NU put on my wildcats last night, I may be mistaken about
them. They might be for real.