Thisng is look at what the neoconns and the tea baggers have given us.

Now look at what the progressives have done for the country. Social
Security, Medicare, unemployment and workmen's comp, national parks,
raised the standard of living etc. Another way to look at it is that
every administration that could be labelled as progressive since the
2nd world war has lowered the deficit, while every so called
conservative administration has raised it. The only exception here of
course is the current one. But considering what they started with well
I suspect that we would be in much greater sh*t if it were a McCain
admin.