From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:mdino...@houseoffusion.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 12:37
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: This pretty much sums it up...

Really? The same media who has been blind to all of the suffering in Egypt,
Tunisia, Libya, and all of the other Arab countries currently undergoing
revolution? It's like these countries did not exist till now. At least their
problems didn't.

I think you're limiting your perception to the few (but loud) conservative
media outlets that exist in English. The mass of the English language media
outlets in the world are liberal. Look at not only who runs them but also
who owns them.

But as I've been told on the list many times, liberal and conservative have
little to do with the media when money is involved.