Gruss - it seems you have been gone too long.

You see, Eric lives in a world of absolutes - some of the best
examples of this are from threads you may have missed, such as:

Only teachers are qualified to teach our children - The Great
Homeschooling debate (he had a few other great generalizations in
there, too, but this was by far the best)
All law enforcement officials are 'bad' or corrupt - Can't recall the
thread that this came up in
All 'Tea Party' members are racist - pretty sure this came up more than once
and, the most recent
All media outlets are owned by conservatives and influence what we see/hear.

Hope that sheds some light in the situation. :D