How is that counter intuitive?  HuffPo is a liberal blog...that is it.  Not
a network or even a Television show. Oprah is a has been talk show queen.
She has a talk show, not a news show or a network.  Have you actually seen
Al Gore's media outlet?  Neither have I, so that really doesn't count.  If
you can't see it or read it nationally, it's not really a force to be
considered.  I have heard about it, but never even seen a clip of it.  NPR
is 0% of mine.  So you have one large media outlet that isn't
conservative...it's also not a corporation and is government and sponsor
funded funded as is NPB.  I would call NPB more independent that liberal or
conservative.

Fox
Wall Street Journal
ABC