LOL!  Sam, thanks for lightening my day.

I'd been trudging along, ankle deep in code all day, and I read
this... and it cheered me right up.

It's like I've got my finger on the pulse!

PBS *iz terroristz!!!11!1*

Well, I guess it's pretty sad from a certain perspective...
luckily, I choose to run with the funny,
non-soul-sucking-that-people-think-this view!  =)

I know! I know!  /It's a plot to turn boy scouts into suicide bombers!/

Step one:  Get them to listen to NPR
Step two:  Ha!  Yeah right.

Oh no!  Horrible thought:  They've started with the cub scouts via
Sesame Street!

/Dooooooommmmmmed!/

:Den

--
Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.
Bertrand Russell