On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Sam wrote:

> Why did you assume I have fears of PBS?

Because the whole "liberal conspiracy" and "money laundering for
terrorists" deal needs more than just NPR to be any fun at all?

Or maybe since they get like, what?  Surely *billions* of dollars in
funding-- LOL!  I can't type it with a straight face!

You did rather insinuate that there was something insidious going on, right?

"Alarm!  Be alarmed!  It's alarming!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You got me trembling in my boots, man!  I now see the *real* danger
we're in, and it's thanks to NPR! (but just NPR)

Sheesh.  Do you even read what you type?  How do you feel about CPB?

"Assumption" my ass.

/Don't stop now!/

There're few things as enjoyable as a good "you know what's *really*
going on? This!" type deal.

Keep preach'n the truth, brother!  Someday we'll all look back and
say, "You know, Sam really saw through all the BS.  He was an unsung
bastion of reality.  If only we'd /listened/ to him more, and, for
instance, been *really* alarmed about that NPR deal, and how it proved
their bias, before we were led down this path of destruction by /All
Songs Considered/".

I know, I know.  I need to get a grip, so to speak.

[circle motion towards head] Coo-coo!

[=

:Den

--
Next to enjoying ourselves, the next greatest pleasure consists in
preventing others from enjoying themselves, or, more generally, in the