On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:54 PM, denstar <valliants...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Because the whole "liberal conspiracy" and "money laundering for
> terrorists" deal needs more than just NPR to be any fun at all?

Well that explains most of what you write :P

> Or maybe since they get like, what?  Surely *billions* of dollars in
> funding-- LOL!  I can't type it with a straight face!

Are you propping up my argument for me so you'll have something to beat down?

> You did rather insinuate that there was something insidious going on, right?

I did point out that emailing what they believed to be a terrorist
organization that you'll hide the money is a shady outfit. I'm sure if
I tried that  it would jam up my clearance.

> "Alarm!  Be alarmed!  It's alarming!"
>
> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You're right, everybody should do it.

> You got me trembling in my boots, man!  I now see the *real* danger
> we're in, and it's thanks to NPR! (but just NPR)

I see, it's all just black and white. Your side against mine and I am
against everything you consider righteous. Or something like that.

> Sheesh.  Do you even read what you type?  How do you feel about CPB?

The funny part is that I read what you right. I do admit it entertains me.

> "Assumption" my ass.
>
> /Don't stop now!/
>
> There're few things as enjoyable as a good "you know what's *really*
> going on? This!" type deal.

And you're non-stop. You do realize that's what you do right?

> Keep preach'n the truth, brother!  Someday we'll all look back and
> say, "You know, Sam really saw through all the BS.  He was an unsung
> bastion of reality.  If only we'd /listened/ to him more, and, for
> instance, been *really* alarmed about that NPR deal, and how it proved
> their bias, before we were led down this path of destruction by /All
> Songs Considered/".

That's already happened with Bush and Obama. At least most people
realize I wasn't crazy all these years and have corrected their
positio