On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Eric Roberts
<ow...@threeravensconsulting.com> wrote:

> We are also not invading Libya nor are we making up lies as a pretext to go
> into Libya.  Huge difference...

... that we know of.

I'm slightly more willing to give the benefit of the doubt so far, but
only slightly.

Curious how we have heard so much about the battle in Libya and the UN
has rushed forward to authorize a no-fly zone and use of force in
Libya while over in Bahrain there has been similar atrocities on the
ground and Saudi troops have entered the country to stamp down the
rebellion and the world-wide response has been suspiciously quiet so
far.

Hmm...could it have anything to do with the oil wealth of Libya and
Saudi Arabia and their respective alliances (or lack thereof) with
western countries? Nah, must be something else. I'm sure the US
government has an very straightforward explanation...

Juda