"He says he didn't use any office equipment, official anything, etc, but we
know how the game is played and even if he followed all the technical rules,
it was still dumb."

That is what he says, but we all know he is a liar.

Add to this that stories are surfacing that he used his congressional phone
line to have phone sex.

Weiner truly is the gift that keeps on giving during this slow new cycle.

"I don't actually watch TV news ever. I was going based on the ABC News
story that Cam posted which said:"

Hmmm.  Are you saying you called him a dick based on hearsay?

"The whole thing is just weird.  If you want to have a swingin i-net life
then just do it and be open about it.  If not, then don't.  If you think
it'll affect your job then make a choice."

I think Mr. Weiner suffers from the same problem that many congressmen
have.  They believe they are above the law and the standards that the little
people are held accountable to.

"It's just not that hard!"

You couldn't resist could you?

-

Not only have intellectuals been insulated from material consequences, they
have often enjoyed immunity from even a loss of reputation after having been
demonstrably wrong - Thomas Sowell