Oh, well I do it, but I'm a pervert.

In Weiner's case, it seems like a pretty dumb choice. He says he
didn't use any office equipment, official anything, etc, but we know
how the game is played and even if he followed all the technical
rules, it was still dumb.

I don't know anything about the understanding he and his wife have
about things but if I was in the situation, I'd say that my wife would
be more bothered by the fact that I was being an idiot and
jeopardizing my career rather than the actual texts.

Judah