There is not one definition of the word 'submissive' I saw that I feel
would make a reasonable person feel good about being labeled
'submissive'

I quoted definitions of 'submissive' from the dictionary...not sure
how one could skew that.

It was Sam who was trying to show that the word apparently has a
different Biblical meaning.