On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:17 PM, Jerry Barnes <critic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Daddy's gonna cut off the kid's allowance.  Awwwww poor babies..."
>
> That's what they fear.  Really big deal for unions, which have lost
> collective bargaining in some states.
>
> In actuality, though, a balanced budget doesn't mean that they have to be
> cut off.

It's all a  bad joke, guys. California has a balanced budget amendment
and we're $20+ billion in the hole. The politics of this country is
like Kabuki theater - the cast changes but the plot is always the
same. Don't like while the biggest corporations in the world rob us
blind. Steve Jobs is a hero, just ignore the fact that he outsourced
his manufacturing to slave labor in China so you could pay $700 for an
iPad that some poor woman finished before she jumped off the roof of
her building to her death. Nice job, Steve, keep those slaves in lin