You whine and moan about federal employees and the costs. You forget that there
are still almost 4 times the number of contractors to federal employees. They
cost much more than does a federal employee. And the bulk of that cost doesn't
go into the pockets of that contractor, but into the coffers of KBR, Boeing,
BAH, etc. Yet while you whine about federal employees costing too much and must
be cut back I hear nothing absolutely nothing about contractors.

So what do you want expensive contractors or cheaper employees. Don't care much
for the deficit now do you, as long as it goes into the profits of bloated
corporate welfare bums.