Santorum? You are talking about the man whose name has become to mean
a frothy mix of various .,. stuff. I'll let you google the rest.George
Rockwell Lincoln dead and buried has a much better chance of becoming
president. If there is any candidate that could fire up the Democratic
Party base more than Bachmann he is it.

Gingrich, that man as so much baggage, his name should be Pullman.
This person was kicked out of the congress for ethics violations.
Think of it, he was too unethical for Congress. That says something
about the person. He has claimed to be a historian, yet gets so many
things wrong about history in his writing. Frankly is he even
trustworthy. He was screwing an aide while prosecuting Clinton for
doing the same thing - and on top of it would go to groups like the
Family Values Coalition decrying infidelity. during the mortgage
crisis he was slamming Freddie and Mannie Mae while at the same time
collecting 15 million in consulting fees. All the time saying he was
not a lobbyist.

Even Ron Paul when you start really looking into what he says and
wants (and his writings) comes out less than stellar. For years his
newsletter for instance was cited time and time again as a very racist
rag, virulently anti-black and latino. Is that what you people want in
a President?

The fact is that the Republican clown car has so many bad candidates
that even the best of the lot only polls a statistical tie with Obama.
And that is despite the miserable performance of the economy, and
Obama's kowtowing to the Republicans every chance he can get.

I think the Republican party at this point could do much better by
simply throwing in the towel on the current crop of loonies and get
American Idol to do the choosing.