He only talks the talk. He has been responsible for some of the more
intrusive pieces of legislation, such as the Sanctity of Life Act.
He is also opposed to federal government influenza inoculation programs and
the Civil Rights act of 1964. He harps about the evils of government
spending, but has no qualms about loading up various bills with earmarks.
Interestingly enough despite the record go his district, he has tried to
eliminate Federal flood insurance. He was also one of the sponsors of the
Defense of Marriage Act. And I'm not going to list all the bills he's
sponsored trying to cut the taxes on a number of large corporations, or the
attempts to limit federal regulation involving food safety, transportation
safety or pollution. Yep, like a true Libertarian, get the government out
of the corporate boardrooms, and back to where it belongs, in citizens'
bedrooms.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/12/the-story-behind-ron-pauls-racist-newsletters/250338/