I like those ideals in libertarianism, but Ron Paul is a fraud and a
hypocrite.  He mouths libertarian slogans, but his true position on
some issues, especially those having to do with personal liberties,
are about as far from being libertarian as you can get.  He's further
to the right on social issues than Romney or Newt, and changes his
position frequently to boost his political changes.

Absolutely no way I would ever consider voting for him.  Still waiting
for a real libertarian to run.