On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you saying banning murder and rape for Muslimns or allowing some
> to say Christmas in public are equally overt hate crimes?
>
> I need some clarity here.

I think he was just offering both as examples of religious intolerance,
though you spun the banning of Sharia law into "banning murder and rape for
Muslims". Murder and rape is already banned, no matter what...that would
never be allowed. However, if some isolated community of Muslims in America
wanted to employ parts of Sharia Law, as long as they are within the
confines of American law...then they should be allowed to.

Also, anyone and everyone should be able to say "Christmas" whenever and
wherever they want.

Hope that provides some clarity.