OK then why are the incidents of religious hate crimes going up.
Reporting criteria has not changed. Its not just overt hate crimes
either. Incidents like banning sharia is a good example, or the
continual refrain about the war on religion/christmas etc. Or the
efforts to get creatinism in the public schools. Those last two whines
are classic. Thing is that the intolerance is increasing and not just
a minority.