Regarding the most recent so called release, I like what Nature said
about it. The journal described the further email release as a "poor
sequel", and claimed that "it is hard for anyone except the most
committed conspiracy theorist to see much of interest in the content
of the released e-mails, even taken out of context". - "A poor
sequel". Nature 480 (7375): 6. December 2011. doi:10.1038/480006a.
PMID 22129685.

Also Juliette Jowit and Leo Hickman of The Guardian said the new
release was "an apparent attempt to undermine public support for
international action to tackle climate change" with the start of the
2011 United Nations Climate Change Conference scheduled in Durban,
South Africa a week later.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/8915689/Climategate-II-the-scientists-fight-back.html#
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/nov/23/climate-scientists-hacked-emails-uea

So again given the choice between the current scientific consensus and
some mere political reich wing hacks with an agenda, I'll go for such
journals as Nature, or organizations as the National Science
Foundation or the Royal Society.