Whenever you get a group of humans together to make a decision based on
incomplete or unknowable facts you always get 2 general groups:

* do nothing
* do something

This is most visual in investing, starting a new business, etc.  An example of
an action-extremist would be Steve jobs.

In this case your position is extreme in-action due to incomplete evidence.

I'm just pointing out that you should fully others to be more action-oriented.
Not sure what's controversial about that.