Unfortunately for us we're at twice the levels of CO2 as we've ever had in
20,000,000 years.

If the highest levels from those last two times correlated with high global
temps then I'd say we're in for quite the roaster.

The only real questions are if humans have the collective will to try to do
something about it and either way if we can survive as a species on this tiny
marble of life in a vast dead zone.

We know Sam is unwilling to do anything ...