that's true. It's more a study than 2 people. But really big studies are in
the thousands. You can't call it definitely proven without a shadow of a
doubt. However, if the sample was properly chosen, it doesn't matter, at
least theoretically. I am not going to swear that randomization best
practices were followed as I can't be hassled to go look up what I would
need to look up for that, although I realize you can't prove it by this
thread.

I just think that if it's in a peer-reviewed journal it gets a tentative,
hmm, wonder why that is. I am sure that if someone made the effort they
could probably find a number of ways to critique it, starting with where
did they get their sample anyway?

Just saying that it's not valid because of what someone else said about it,
is not on the other hand a demonstration that the study is bullshit. If he
had some sort of proof of a financial or political bias on the part of the
researchers, that would be possibly respectable as an argument.

But no. He's just offended. And because he's offended we are not supposed
to talk about it.

Fuck that.