You can't learn can you?

The study was an intended insult. It defies logic. People change there
minds all the time or  do you truly believe they can't. If a liberal
radio station gave someone money to prove their point would you call
it science? Yes you did.

The only thing they proved was that science says nothing. They said
they have tiny differences that might be able to stand out for
something but don't rely in it to mean anything.

It does not mean one side thinks in black and white and the other side
is smarter. To believe that's what the study says is stupid.

Did I mention the entire study, three if you insist, were funded by
the radio station?

.