it *says* that complex thought involves more areas of the brain than that,
so the results are a bit puzzling. But I know -- CFSAMMYDOESNTLIKEIT

Unless I hear a better reason than that, as far as I am concerned it's an
unexplained fact. Interesting maybe. I've already told you how to prove
it's biased if you want to, made several suggestions in fact.  if you cant
be bothered then be quiet already. You don't like it you don't like it you
don't like it. Oh well.