it wasn't an apology. Whether she should have done the nice-girl thing and
said "don't worry about it"... isn't the problem that he already doesn't? I
doubt it's a campaign where people plotted ahead of time to do this that
and the other the second he put his foot in his mouth. I mean, I am not
sure they could even imagine anything that offensive coming out of his
mouth. Although I suppose you can count on him saying something obnoxious
in most instances.... <g>