"For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity,
three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the
wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal
attack on Ms. Fluke.
I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious
political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational
activities before members of Congress. I personally do not agree that
American citizens should pay for these social activities. What
happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we
draw the line? If this is accepted as the norm, what will follow? Will
we be debating if taxpayers should pay for new sneakers for all
students that are interested in running to keep fit? In my monologue,
I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going
on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach
a Presidential level.

My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be
humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms.
Fluke for the insulting word choices."

That is no apology. First off how could it not be a a personal attack
- how is slut or prostitute not a personal attack. Then he compounded
it by saying he wanted to watch her have sex if he is going to pay for
her birth control.

Aside from whatever kink he may have in voyeurism, that is not an
apology. He starts off by avoiding blame (I chose the wrong words)
then procedes to attack Ms. Fluke all over again.