I'd have to look up the quote, but he essentially said well, I should not
have used those words, right? Nothing there about yeah it was kind of wrong
to look at a woman testifying on a point of public policy, and change the
subject to how often she has sex. In other words he didn't apologize for
the behavior,  just for using the more denigrating terms.