One of the better psychological analyses of Hitler was an OSS report
from WW2. It was later made into the book The Mind of Adolf Hitler by
Walter C. Langer.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Mind-Adolf-Hitler-Meridian/dp/0452010578/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331915750&sr=1-1

He was pretty f'ck up in both his early and later careers. And there
were plenty of indications. One report came out a couple of years
after he came to power. It was by a German actress who apparently had
an affair with Hitler. She reported on some very twisted stuff (S&M
and coprophagia were the mildest). There was also the case with his
relationship with his niece Geli Raubal in the late 20's to 1931 when
she may have committed suicide. Apparently that relationship was
pretty twisted as well.