"How about we illegally purge voters from the rolls within 90 days of an
election, ignore injunctions to stop illegal behavior, use flawed and
prejudicial algorithms as the basis for the purge and ignore all the people
who point out the very much alive and eligible voters that we've
disenfranchised. We'll call it Florida."

Judah,  you might get a kick out of this:

Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R) said he will sue the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) to move forward with his controversial attempt to purge the
voter-rolls in his state of ineligible voters.

“I have a job to do to defend the right of legitimate voters,” Scott told
Fox News on Monday. “We’ve been asking for the Department of Homeland
Security’s database, SAVE, for months, and they haven’t given it to us. So
this afternoon, we will be filing a lawsuit, the secretary of State of
Florida, against the Department of Homeland Security to give us that
database. We want to have fair, honest elections in our state and we have
been put in a position that we have to sue the federal government to get
this information.”

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/232099-florida-governor-to-sue-dhs-in-voter-registration-battle

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Qu