"There is a difference between legal and ethical and the difference depends
on the moral framework of the person doing the judging. If Romney feels
that his business dealings were both legal and ethical, then he should put
it all out there on the table and run with it. "

Outstanding.

So, should Sgt Schultz release her tax forms?

Debbie may not be not running for President, but she is running for federal
office. We believe that whatÂ’s good for the goose is good for the gander-
if you are repeatedly calling for your political opponents to fully
disclose their tax returns, Debbie should be prepared to do the same.

To this point, Debbie continues to dodge our request for her tax returns.
The question now arises- just what is the Congresswoman hiding?-Karen
Harrington

Ken Harrington is Sgt Schultz's opponent in her current congressional race.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton