From: Jerry Barnes [mailto:critic...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:20 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: this is really sick

"you got data on that or are you just blowing it out your ass as usual. I
mean real hard data, some citations would be nice. I'm waiting..."

Do a search of cf-community and you'll find plenty of discussions based on
analysis.

For an example, one is voter id.  Progressives argue that it hurts
minorities.  They show no evidence of this and ignore evidence that states
that have implemented it have shown no differences in voter turnout.  In
fact, some states showed increases in minority voting.

I am really enjoying President Obama's fact based campaign.  You know, the
one where he touts all that he has accomplished instead of relentlessly
making up lies and continually using debunked lies.  No fear mongering there
or appeals to emotion.  He is running strictly on his record.

And if you believe that, contact me about some beach front property in
Arizona.  I'll sell it to you on the cheap.

"btw since I'm here in minneapolis for the week i have been watching a lot
of fox and cnn, mainly because network TV is such a wasteland."

I can't stomach either one.  Kudos for you your fortitude.

"MSNBC isn't on this tv."

There's a bit of good luck I guess.

"Of the hysterical yelling, fox has been leading about 4 to 1."

I do believe you misunderstood.  I wasn't saying compare which network yells
the most (MSNBC would win I imagine).  Compare the guests.  You know how
some show will have the host and two guests; usually a democrat and a
republican.  Nine out of ten times, the left leaning guest will continually
cut the other guest off, yell, scream, and insult the other guest instead of
addressing the issue or argument.

Here is another good example of leftist intellectualism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5NJF5Fcvmg&feature=player_embedded#!

Amazingly, this was from CNN.

See the tag line from my favorite Democrat:  Peggy Joseph.

-

I never thought this day would happen. . . . I won't have to work on putting
gas in my car. I won't have to work at paying my mortgage. You know. If I
help him, he's gonna help me. - Peggy Joseph on Barak Obam