On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Jerry Barnes <critic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can give you 113 convictions from one city in 2008.  Those were the cases
> that were prosecuted.  There were many more suspected cases that were not
> sent to trial or had the statute of limitations expire.

Actually, that was one state, Minnesota, not one city. And the number
113 is imprecise but probably in the ball park. However, it should be
noted, that all the cases cited by the right wing group behind the 113
claim are convicted felons who voted even though voting rights had not
been restored.

To reiterate: there was not one single case of impersonation. Not one.
Every person who voted when they should not have did so because they
were on the voter rolls incorrectly. Not a single one of those people
would have been turned away by an id law.

Cheers,
Judah