From: Casey Dougall - Uber Website Solutions
[mailto:ca...@uberwebsitesolutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:37 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: this is really sick

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:08 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com>wrote:

> People pushing these
> laws all admit that they cannot point to any actual historical voting
> fraud to speak of and cannot point to any identifiable fraud that
> would likely be prevented after passage of these laws.

Florida recount?

Of course they don't bring that one up. Because that was the most fraudulent
thing I've seen.

I can only vote once in NYS so unless I had multiple "active" voting
registrations out there I highly doubt that I could be counted twice. So the
only thing out there that could happen is that right before poles close,
someone comes up and signs my name and votes.

My signature is the only thing required to vote in NY and it happens to be
listed right next to my name. So who knows... It's totally plausible that
someone with the balls to do it is doing so, and without voter ID that's how
I'd rig an election. BUT regardless, it would still end up the same as you
would need an insider to find the names of those who didn't vote and
continue to rig their little district.

I've always thought absentee ballets are rigged so if there was anything
that needs fixing it's the rules around sending those in.