The Brotherhood, AQ and IJ all came out of the same pot.  They are all
descended from the Nazis, like the Baath party.

"Allah is our objective; the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader;
Jihad is our way; and death for the sake of Allah is the highest of our
aspirations." - MB Slogan

Yeah sounds like peace to me.