I didn't say AQ controls the MB.  I said AQ had its roots there.  I said
there was a connection, a relationship, and that now the MB controls
countries.

Are you trying to say the MB are good guys, deserving of our support?

You know we've given direct support to individuals in Libya that fought and
killed Americans in Iraq and Afg right?