I don't think you are a racist, Tim. I've called Jerry one, but not you.

I have plenty of issues with the President and I know you do too. I
disagree with a number of your solutions to situations but I do not
think they are motivated by race. Where you disagree with the
President, it is largely due to policy (and occasionally misguided
fear) just like me. Calling the President names and blowing racial dog
whistles isn't in your style.

Honestly, my instincts are that Jerry isn't fundamentally a racist
either. I suspect he is more of a hack that is willing to co-opt
racist language for convenience sake. That, to me, is the same thing
as racism, however.

Judah