And yes. Almost everyone that uses Hussein when referring to Obama at their
core has a racist agenda.
All the birthers, his GOP opponents etc. To use Hussein after the history
of the last 4 years is clearly setting up a premise that he isn't American,
is a muslim and doesn't belong etc. etc.

I mean crap I'm not American. Someone actually living there and following
the political scene would have an even clearer impression of how those
terms are used with the current President.

Trying to compare that to Mittens and Williard? No comparison.

And in a discussion about politics it's just a cheap shot at best even if
you want to argue any inherent racism in the term is inadvertent.