Bush was not a Nazi war criminal. War criminal? Yeah, probably, but
that has nothing to do with Nazis.

So, once again, provide another reason why someone would call our
President by Hussein other then conflating Black + Muslim.

If your entire argument is that Islam isn't a race...the dude isn't
Islamic either. So are you trying to claim some weird extremely narrow
exemption where the President is being called an Islam extremist but
pretending that race has no bearing on that, they are just busy
smearing him on unrelated grounds? If so...that's still pretty fucked
up and not really supported.

Judah