Awesome.

Will be intersting to see how the fed handles it.

Are they going raid state owned and run facilities?  A lot of risk and
potential reward there.

Would the state use its LEOs and NG to defend its public property?  When
will the argument about the requirement for a constitutional ammendment
having been required for prohibition of alcohol be made?

Where is our ability to redress grievences?