I don't know either. It's one thing to have the feds raid a private
medical marijuana dispensary that is licensed by the state and another
thing to raid one that is actually run by the state. I wonder if the
state will try and get out of the law and not set up the
infrastructure it calls for, saying it is preempted by Federal law?
I'm sure that at least someone will bring a suit saying that Federal
law takes precedence, but I wonder if it will be in state court,
federal court or both. Interesting stuff.

Cheers,
Judah