From: Maureen [mailto:mamamaur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:44 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: anyone watch last night's debate?

The only food I consume that might have GMOs are chocolate Cheerios.  I can
live without those. I've been getting my vegetables and fish from local
organic sources, although I worry sometime about how much pollution the fish
are swimming in.  I also worry about all those foods loaded with growth
hormones that I might have consumed years ago before anyone knew how bad
they were.

But likely I'll be fine as long they don't but GMOs in the Nutella.  That's
about all I eat these days. Right out of the jar, with a spoon, so I don't
have to worry about GMO bread or crackers.