er. I dunno if Romney is crazy but I agree with the Brits and Canadians in
my family on one thing, if not on many others. The Republican Party *is*
currently in the hands of people who are batshit crazy. On this issue
especially.

I will *not* chill the fuck out. I don't know if a list full of guys can
see how fucking wrong it is to propose that women have to carry rape babies
to term, but I can assure you that this is so central an issue to women
that almost nothing else matters. I mean. How often am I this vehement
without some sort of "well I can see your point of view but"? There is no
valid point other point of view here. If you haven't been pregnant, fuck
off.