From: GMoney [mailto:gm0n3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 11:53 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: The world favours Obama by an incredible margin.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Dana <dana.tier...@gmail.com> wrote:

> er. I dunno if Romney is crazy but I agree with the Brits and
> Canadians in my family on one thing, if not on many others. The
> Republican Party *is* currently in the hands of people who are batshit
> crazy. On this issue especially.

I would amend that:

"The Republican party today has more crazies in it than in years past."

I don't think it's in the hands of crazies, or controlled by crazies. In
fact, the mainstream GOP spends much of it's time these days trying to
explain away or distance themselves from all these crazies. Ask a moderate
or old school GOP'er what the biggest threat to The Republican party is, and
many will tell you it's the Tea Party, ultra conservatives, evangelicals,
and religious radicals.

I will *not* chill the fuck out. I don't know if a list full of guys can
> see how fucking wrong it is to propose that women have to carry rape
> babies to term, but I can assure you that this is so central an issue
> to women that almost nothing else matters. I mean. How often am I this
> vehement without some sort of "well I can see your point of view but"?
> There is no valid point other point of view here. If you haven't been
> pregnant, fuck off.

Riiiight...yer talking about what that fuckhead Mourdock said. I agree with
you about him. 100%. I thought I was talking about Romney...and i don't
think he's told you to carry that rape baby to term.

Romney's not a radical, guys....he's just not.