"I chuckled a little that one source you want people to look at to help prove
your point is a web site that you manage."

Did you even look at the site?

I said it a little project I am working on.  I use it as a place to keep
notes.  I include election fraud, intimidation, democrats, republicans, and
so on.  It is not a definitive source for anything.

Each post is a link to an article.  It is not my original material.

You can laugh, and most progressive statists do, at election fraud.  I
don't think it is a laughing matter.

As stated, you can send me links to Republican voter fraud and I'll be glad
to post them.  I still have a back log of articles to get through.  If it's
interesting enough, I'll move it to the top of the list.

-

I think the problem with a lot of elites in the Democratic party, quite
frankly, is they communicate they don't respect people's faith - Joe Biden