I was not laughing at voter fraud, nor was I chuckling at your project (I
did read through several, but not all, of the articles).

What stuck me as funny was the overall sentiment of 'I believe X. If you
do not agree, check out this web site (which I operate) for more
information.'

I do not think it is outside the realm of possibility that the links you
post would serve to prove your point, as such, it is not unrealistic
for anyone to think that the site and its content may be biased.

The fact that you ask for me to specifically supply you with links to
'Republican voter fraud' could also lead one to perceive that either a) you
do not believe such fraud is perpetrated by Republicans or 2) that you
won't go seek such information on your own.

As for voter fraud itself, regardless of party, it is a disgrace. I
am not sure what the penalty is if convicted, but I assure you, in my mind,
it is not harsh enough.