if global warming is a hoax, then why was the first decade of this
century the warmest on record? Why are twice as many high-temperature
records being set as low-temperature records? Why is spring starting
earlier and fall later? Why are glaciers, Arctic sea ice, Greenland
and Antarctica melting at unprecedented rates? Why is sea level rising
faster than any time in history? Why is the world experiencing more
extreme weather events? Why are animals and plants migrating toward
cooler climes?