On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Larry C. Lyons <larrycly...@gmail.com> wrote:

> if global warming is a hoax, then why was the first decade of this
> century the warmest on record?

It's not, remember the unexplained pause started 16 years ago.

> Why are twice as many high-temperature
> records being set as low-temperature records?

Alaska and Siberia are setting lot's of clod records these days.
Also take account for where the recording stations are and urban sprawl.

> Why is spring starting
> earlier and fall later?

??? They have always changed, since I was a child.

> Why are glaciers, Arctic sea ice, Greenland
> and Antarctica melting at unprecedented rates?

The Antarctic has had much more ice while the arctic was melting, it
balances out.
As the article stated that's all changing. Maybe the Antarctic will
start melting as the northern cap freezes more. It's expected. Always
happened and always will.

> Why is sea level rising
> faster than any time in history?
It's not, it's actually risen a lot slower than expected.

> Why is the world experiencing more
> extreme weather events?

Because the news you read tells you that. There really is no difference.

> Why are animals and plants migrating toward
> cooler climes?

So did you, seems like a nice thing to do.

.