Just to clarify, I did not post the commentary, but even so I fail to see
the attack.  Also, most of the items commented are not from the Torah, but
from other books.

An episode of the West Wing addressed most of the same items.  Perhaps
you've seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWuXpfXSl5Y

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Judith Dinowitz <jdino...@houseoffusion.com